Header Ads

Saifuddin to avenge Miller's 5 sixes

David miller taken 5 sixes in an over of Safiuddin

David Miller, who hit 5 sixes, is still a mystery to Saifuddin. Looking for his weakness in various places to take revenge but no clue matched anywhere. But David Miller remembers the Bengal all-rounder well and they have spoken. Today's article is about the story of Miller and Saifuddin.

You can forget the fact that David Miller hit five sixes in one over by Saifuddin in South Africa. But how can Saifuddin forget? Saifuddin wanted to escape that day by hiding his face in a jersey. Saifuddin, who swallowed five sixes in a row, died at the beginning of his career.

He wanted to be a phoenix in the ruins, not death. That's why he did research on the one who hit so much at the end of the match. Being a follower on Instagram wants to understand where his weakness is and where his strength is. Hear from Saifuddin what you found in three years of research.

"Tell a funny story, after eating 5 sixes in one over in that match, I came to the hotel and followed David Miller on Instagram. It is normal for a bowler to want to know the weakness of a batsman who plays five sixes in an over. And follow him on Instagram for that. Because many players post videos of his batting practice on Instagram. But David Miller is strangely public that he doesn’t post any practice videos on his Instagram. He gives these videos where he goes fishing, where he goes for a walk. I followed in 2017 and now it is 2020. I haven't got anything in so many years. After so many years, I still don't see any weakness in him that I can use to make him better in the future. My plan did not work in this case" said Saifuddin in a onlinr new video.

How long will you follow him on the platform when nothing of the mystery matches?

"I will unfollow him when I can pull the wicket on his chest and take the wicket until I can unfollow him." said Saifuddin.

After that series in 2017, in 2019, the tigers and buffaloes met again at a ghat. In that World Cup match, Saifuddin did one over against Miller. In that over, Saifuddin hit 3 dot balls and Miller hit a four. Saifuddin did not allow the old violence to return.

 "Two teams, Bangladesh and South Africa. Players from both teams met.Then David Miller looked at me and asked, "How are you?" The reason is that any batsman who hits five sixes at a time must remember him. If I hit 5 sixes like that in a bowler's over, I will also remember him. David Miller remembers me as such. But David Miller came to me on his own and asked, "How are you? How are you preparing for tomorrow's match?" But one thing I like about him is that he wasn't arrogant when he saw me. There are a lot of players who didn't talk to a bowler after hitting five sixes at a time. They think of themself as bigger than him. But David Miller didn't do that, he talked to me and showed sympathy. I like this topic" said Saifuddin.

Like Saif Uddin, Bangladesh lost that day. Three years later, Saifuddin changed his mind and Bangladesh won the match against South Africa.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.