Header Ads

Why Stuart Broad used inhalers in the game

 Stuart Broad used inhalers in the game

Those who are surprised to see Stuart Broad use an inhaler tomorrow in Southampton will be even more surprised by this information. The English pacer has taken 508 wickets in Tests after playing with half of his lungs.

Broad published this information in 2015. He told the Daily Mail that in 2015, every England player was asked to provide anonymous information about himself. There, Broad revealed his half-lung information, ‘Everyone was shocked when I spoke of my half-lung. I have this problem because I was born three months ago. '

"I was born three months ago," Broad said as he returned from the brink of death. I basically came back from the door of death. Half of my lungs have never been fully functional. That's why I suffer from asthma and have to use inhalers all the time. But that's right, that's never been a problem for me to become a cricketer. But it's a shocking fact for anyone. "

Broad did not bowl badly on the first day of the second Test against Pakistan yesterday. He bowled 13 overs and scored 31 runs in 4 maidens and took one wicket. He was seen taking an inhaler at one stage of the match. Broad started his international career with limited overs cricket.

He made his debut against Pakistan in Cardiff in 2006. Broad took 18 wickets in 121 ODIs in 2016. Broad's career, of course, is a test of color. He has played 141 Tests since making his debut against Sri Lanka in Colombo in 2006. The fast bowler has taken 500 wickets in the series against the West Indies a few days ago.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.